Thursday, January 31, 2008

Anxiously waiting?

I know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats to hear about my loot!

But I have to tell you --I am a little disappointed. There was tons and tons of fabric but no cotton. None at all. A lot of polyester, some silk, and some other things I can't even describe. The one thing I am excited about is there was some vinyl. I think I can stiill make some bags out of the polyester and maybe a little dress for E. And some fabric looked good for lounge pants. Any other ideas for Polyester? I will try to get some pictures up later today or tomorrow!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

No cotton?! Rats! She must have been a fine lady of the 60's hu?

FlipFlop Mom said...

Very cute blog!!! Ü Sorry you got no cottons... I like working with cottons when I craft!! :(

Amy Jo said...

Bummer about the no cotton. Not so sure what to do with the Polyester. My stepmom just put a polyester quilt together - just to use up the fabric and not ditch it. Can't wait to see pictures, though....I bet it was some great fabric in the 60's/70's!!!

Melissa Goodsell said...

The vinyl sounds nice, sorry that you didn't get any cotton, that's a little disapointing.
Thanks for stopping by my blog too.
Melx