Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More sadness and moving on...

I don't want my blog to turn into gloom and doom but while in the process of researching my friend's death I found out about 2 more deaths. My old supervisor and friend lost her daughter on Monday. She had a brain aneurysm. Very sad... And another aquaintance from that job died at Christmas from the flu. And then Heath Ledger. Why is everyone dying at such young ages????



Anyway... I am taking one day at a time. Maynard, I found out, died from an infection that started in his throat and then moved to his brain. I think knowing this will help with the closure.



Thank you everyone who commented on my last post... it is nice to have friends like amandajean and mr.monkeysuit have blogged about... friends I have never met.



I am hoping to baste my quilt. Then I need to decide if I want to try to jump into it myself or elicit the help of a professional to quilt it...


Here's E's "teetee" (blankie)
It really isn't relevant except I just want to cuddle down until this week is over....

2 comments:

Katie Jean said...

I'm sorry to hear about such difficult losses in your life. It's certainly hard when they are so young. I hope and pray you continue to heal!!

Little Piddles said...

Thanks for entering in my bloggy giveaway. I love your ideas especially the how to instructions for a ruffled skirt. My girls wear a size 5 and size 6 so I can't wait to make these especially sicne my one daughter is skirt obsessed:)