Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snowy Day...

Today is a snowy day and although I would like nothing more than to cuddle in and watch movies all day. I have bundle up E and myself and veture out to the grocery store. As if that isn't hard enough without snow! But it is nice to look out the window and see fresh white snow instead of yucky brown snow.

I don't have anything craft wise to show you but I do hope to finish my funky quilt and E's quilt by the end of February. I am, hopefully, going down to Indianapolis the last weekend in February for a "sibling weekend"(no kids!). I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers and we haven't spent the weekend together forever. We are driving which is not my favorite thing- i'd rather fly-but it would nice to be able to cuddle with my blanket!

Funky Quilt....

E's Quilt....

**I got to go grocery shopping without E! Yay! Thanks amandajean! It sure is messy out there... Yuck!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

It's the worst taking little ones to the store, etc. when its cold and snowy! I hate just trying to lug Sydney around when she's all bundled up. Lucky you've got such a good friend there!! :)

Fabric Fanatic said...

That's a long skinny quilt top...is it for a twin bed? I like it.