Friday, February 8, 2008

Intentional....

I am striving to be more intentional in my business. I know some of you are aware, but not everyone, I am a Southern Living at HOME Consultant. I have been for 4 years. I have always bumbled along but I want to succeed. I want to be a great Consultant and I want to win a free trip, just once, because I was intentional.




And that brings me here. I know not all of you will be interested. But some of you might. I am currently working towards a trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (or a fancy resort in Orlando, FL) and I really want to acheive this goal. I need to sponsor 2 people to be consultants and have a bunch of sales.

I LOVE this company. They do so much for us! They are always giving, always surprising us with beautiful, versatile products! So, if you are the least bit interested in this company- products or career- please check out my website. I would deeply appreciate it... Thank you...

No comments: