Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My ship has finally come in....

A friend of a friend is giving little ol me bags and bags full of fabric! I have no idea what kind of fabric but he has had it stashed in closets and bookcases since his Mom died, not knowing what to do with it! My friend says she has 1 large black garbage bag full and at least 1 other garbage bag full (so full she can barely carry it!) I get the goods tomorrow and I can't wait to dig for treasures! I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight..... I'll let you know what I find soon!

5 comments:

Katie Jean said...

ooh lucky you! It must be like Christmas!

Heidijayhawk said...

wow! i got a haul like that a year ago and i am still using the stuff on a regular basis! you must post what you got!

Amy Jo said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm excited for you!

Laurel said...

oh how cool! thanks for entering my giveaway!

beki said...

Lucky you!!