Friday, January 4, 2008

Catalog bag and sneak peek

Hi.... Well, I have started on my 2008 Project list. Here is the Catalog Bag I made today... some of you are wondering why do I need a catalog bag? I am a Southern Living at HOME Consultant and it is a good advertising tool! The workmanship isn't top notch....



But it serves it's purpose!


And here is a sneak peek at E's quilt for her "Big Girl" bed.... I am loving the colors!




Also, we started the potty training thing! Oh how I dislike Potty Training!






3 comments:

Roxanne said...

I love the colors in the quilt too! I am working on one for my daughter that is a very similar design for when she moves to a "big girl bed" too!! We have been working on potty training but its one step forward two steps back. Not fun, I agree!

Melissa Goodsell said...

I really adore the colours in the quilt...that's going to look beautiful when it's all finished.
Melx

Amy Jo said...

I like the colors of your quilt. Can't wait to see it put together! and like the catalog bag as well... what a great idea!