Friday, March 28, 2008

34

Here are 34 unusual things about me in honor of my birthday on March 31:


1. I am the youngest of 6.

2. My closest sibling, a brother, is 13 years older- my oldest sibling, a sister, 23 years older.

3. My Dad was 72 when my son was born.

4. I was a flight attendant for 10 years.

5. I loved it!

6. I said I'd never date a pilot- then I married one.

7. I have a niece 3 months younger than me.

8. I played percussion in Middle School and High School.

9. I was in the Drumline for Marching Band.

10. I was in 4-H.

11. I love to travel.

12. I use to Model at the local mall for Maurices, The Buckle, Express and Dayton's.

13. I am glad I decided modeling wasn't for me- I like food too much :)

14. I've always hated my toes- they curl...

15. I scooped ice cream in High School- yum!

16. I am a crier. Even for Hallmark commercials:)

17. I love Netflix- what a great invention.

18. I tend to procrastinate- or rather, I do better under pressure:)

19. I love summer in the midwest.

20. Alias and Veronica Mars are my all time favorite t.v. shows

21. I use to love red but now my favorite colors are pink and green.

22. Bright colors inspire me

24. This is harder than I thought :)

25. I always wanted to be a crafty mom.

26. I hope I am.

27. I hate to exercise but love my new exercise class (BOSU Boot Camp of all things!)

29. I miss my Southern friends.

30. I miss sweet tea

31. I am sick of the snow

32. and the cold

33. I believe in good manners...

34. I am glad my birthday isn't on April Fools day!

I can see why some of you don't like meme's. It is hard not to over think it! :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So Happy Birthday to you!! Isn't March a good month? I just posted my 36th bday last week!! Love your new blog banner!!