Saturday, December 8, 2007

Pay it forward...

I love this concept!

Mountain-Quiltist wrote about this on her blog as follows:
"Here's how it goes: I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

So, if you're one of the first 3 people to comment, copy and paste the above paragraph on your blog and share the crafty love! I do need to be able to get a hold of you somehow. If I can't get you for some reason I will choose the next person. You need to post here and then Post this Exchange on your blog and I will contact you."

Okay so I responded and now I'm joining her by posting this on my blog, so if you are among the first three to comment here and follow through on your blog, etc, etc, etc.....Please make sure that I can get in touch with you!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm game! I'm having such fun with Chookyblue's Christmas swap that I'd love to send out more gifts!