Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm Back!

Sorry for the little lull there. I have been pondering some projects and I haven't gotten much done except for some swap things I cannot yet post:) I will post a few other things later today.

I am also trying to prepare for a Southern Living at HOME party I am having on Sunday. I am a consultant and since I moved in April, I have only had one party. I am really nervous and on top of that my sister is hosting so half of the guests will be family. Sometimes that is a whole lot harder!

I hope everyone had a great week--- it is almost the weekend. :)

3 comments:

Heidijayhawk said...

hope you have a great weekend too! enjoy your fam!

Amanda Jean said...

hope the party goes well. at least you won't be trapped in the car with 3 little ones for 8-10 hours. :)

beki said...

I hope your party went well. I used to be a SLAH consultant, years ago when it first started. My house is still full of SLAH stuff. I love it!